Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome To A Dragons View

I am not an herp expert. However I currently share my home with 4 Bearded Dragons.
It all started over the spring of 2008. I saw an ad on the local Craig's List to adopt a Male Bearded Dragon for $90.00.

However, when I inquired, I was told that the male had died, and she had a female available for sale with a 40 gallon breeder cage. I had no idea what a 40 gallon breeder was???

(to the left is the 40 gallon breeder cage/tank that I got with my 1st Bearded Dragon Daisy.

So for $125.00 I purchased a 6 month old female Beardie that the people had named "Daisy". (I decided to keep the name they gave her as not to confuse the dragon!)

I NEVER had a reptile before. I read up on Bearded Dragons before I purchased Daisy, but NOTHING is the same as owning, and going through things for yourself.

I want to share what I am going through and experiencing with my dragons with you. I want you to share your experiences with me. I hope that this site will be a resource of help, and knowledge for ALL BEARDED DRAGON OWNERS.

God Bless,
Barb

No comments: