Friday, January 16, 2009

Choices

This site is here for the benefit of Bearded Dragons and their owners.

I have researched a TON of different sources,
and I thought that I would share my knowledge with you.
There are so many business' out there to choose from.
There are price comparisons to be made.

There is an education that only comes from living day to day
with these awesome creatures.

I have read the books, researched tirelessly on the internet, and met some AWESOME people from Breeders to Veterinarians, to fellow Beardie owners.


This site is CONSTANTLY UPDATED.

You may leave comments, ask questions, lend your experiences,
add some information or Beardie Stories to share with everyone.
I encourage you to send photo's of YOUR Bearded Dragons to us, so that we may share them with everyone.

You can also WIN PRIZES!!

We have Beardie Trivia
Photo Contests....

JUST KEEP FOLLOWING THIS BLOG!

We are here to serve you and your precious Dragon(s)!
God Bless,
Barb

No comments: