Friday, February 6, 2009

Where to get Crickets in the Winter?

I want to thank ALL of those special Bearded Dragon owners for submitting photo's of their AWESOME Dragons! Our winner Michelle and her Beardie "Bert" chose a PETCO Gift Certificate! HAPPY SHOPPING!!

I had an experience from Ghann's Cricket Farm that I was NOT happy with.
I was running low on crickets, and wanted to order more. I went to Ghann's Cricket Farm because they were GREAT on price.

I live in Syracuse, NY., to say it gets cold here is an understatement. I completely understand when cricket or worm farms will not deliver if temperatures reach a certain point.

BUT.... I put my order through 4 days ago, and I picked 2 day delivery. 4 days later, I was forced to go to Petsmart and grab some more crickets (which I did not want to do.)

I get home from Petsmart and I receive an email that my order was refunded. I WAS STEAMED to say the least. The delivery I waited days for, cancelled.

Well, here is something I found for you....CRICKETS AND WORMS 24/7 ALL YEAR NO MATTER WHAT....AND they also offer combo deals UNDER $30.00!

I got ALL of this for only $29.99!!

1000 LIVE CRICKETS (1/2 IN WEEK OLD IF NOT SPECIFIED)
200 FEEDER MEAL WORMS
100 SUPER WORMS
50 WAXWORMS
I learn as I go, and I share it all with you!
-Barb

No comments: